1. Letizia Foroni, Gareth Gerrard, Emmanuel Nna, Jamshid Sorouri Khorashad, David Stevens, Bryony Swale, Dragana Milojkovic, Alistair Reid, John Goldman, David Marin (2009). Technical aspects and clinical applications of measuring BCR-ABL1 transcripts number in chronic myeloid leukemia. American Journal of Haematology: 84 (8); 517-522. (Impact factor: 4.67; No of citations: 30)
2. Emmanuel Nna, Ibtisam E. Tothill, Linmarie Ludeman & Tracey Bailey (2010). Endogenous control genes in prostate cells: evaluation of gene expression using ‘real-time’ quantitative polymerase chain reaction. Medical Principles and Practice, 19 (6) 433-9. (Impact factor: 1.34; No of Citations: 8)
3. Emmanuel Nna, Madukwe J, Egbujo E, Obiorah C et al (2013). Gene expression of Aurora kinases in prostate cancer and nodular hyperplasia tissues. Medical Principles and Practice, 22 (2): 138-43. (Impact factor: 1.34; No of citations: 3)
4. Ulasi II, Tzur S, Wasser WG, Shemer R, Kruzel E, Feigin E, Ijoma CK, Onodugo OD, Okoye JU, Arodiwe EB, Ifebunandu NA, Chukwuka CJ, Onyedum CC, Ijoma UN, Nna Emmanuel, Onuigbo M, Rosset S, Skorecki K. High Population Frequencies of APOL1 Risk Variants Are Associated with Increased Prevalence of Non-Diabetic Chronic Kidney Disease in the Igbo People from South-Eastern Nigeria. Nephron Clin Pract. 2013; 123 (1-2): 123-8. (Impact factor: 2.04; No of citations: 20)
5. Emmanuel Nna (2013). The end of the road for prostate specific antigen testing? Niger J Clin Pract. 2013 Oct-Dec; 16(4): 407-17. (Impact factor: 0.53; No of citations: 1).
6.Emmanuel Nna, Chinenye Mbamalu and Ifeoma Ekejindu (2014). Occult hepatitis B viral infection among blood donors in South-Eastern Nigeria. Pathogens and Global Health 108 (5), 223-228. (Impact Factor: 2.83, No of Citations: 4)
7. Ajuba IC, Madu AJ, Okocha C, Ibegbulam OG, Okpala I & Nna OE (2015). Frequency and Clinical impact of ETV6/RUNX1, AF4-MLL and BCR/ABL fusion genes on features of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia at presentation. Niger J Clin Pract 19(2). (Impact factor 0.53).
8. S Ibeneme, T Nwogu, G Ibeneme & E Nna (2015). Response of glycated haemoglobin (HbA1C), neurodisability score and joint range of motion to hypoglycaemic agents in sedentary individuals with type-2-diabetes. Physiotherapy 101: e623. (Impact factor 1.91)
9. Nwagu Chinyere, Ureme Samuel, Dick Pere Diweni, Nna Emmanuel, Adegoke Adebayo & Adias Teddy Charles (2015). Prevalence of Human Leucocytes Antigen HLA-B*5701 among HIV-1 infected individuals in South Eastern Nigerian. Jacobs Journal of AIDS/HIV 1 (2):009.
10. S Ibeneme, O Igili, G Ibeneme & E Nna (2015). Leptin and Fasting blood sugar levels in relation to some anthropometric indices in obese individuals subjected to physical exercises. Physiotherapy 101: e624. (Impact Factor: 1.91).
11. E E Ayogu, CV Ukwe and EO Nna (2015). Therapeutic Efficacy of Artemether-Lumefantrine for Treatment of Uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum Malaria in Enugu, Nigeria. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 14 (8): 1487 – 1493). (Impact Factor 0.50; No of Citations: 1).
12. S Ibeneme, V Egbosinu, G Ibeneme & E Nna (2015). Evidence of allergic reactions and ventilator impairments among traders that operate from foodstuff warehouses. Physiotherapy 101: e343-e344. (Impact Factor 1.91).
13. S Ibeneme, A Uzoho, G Ibeneme & E Nna (2015). Effects of aerobic exercises on bone-specific alkaline phosphatase and pyridinoline as markers of bone turnover in women at post-menopause. Physiotherapy 101: e1564. (Impact Factor 1.91).
14. EE Ayogu, CV Ukwe and EO Nna (2016). Assessing the Reliability of Microscopy and Rapid Diagnostic Test in Malaria Diagnostic in Area with Varying Parasite Density among Older Children and Adult Patients in Nigeria. Journal Postgraduate Medicine. 150-6. DOI 10.4103/0022-3859.183167.(Impact Factor 0.86).
15. EE Ayogu, T Mgbeahuruike, Chinwe Ukwe & Emmanuel Nna (2016). Prevalence of PFMDR1 86Y and 184F Alleles is Associated With Recurrent Parasitemia Following Treatment of Uncomplicated Malaria with Artemether-Lumefantrine in Nigerian Patients. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. Epub. (Impact Factor 0.47).
16. Emmanuel Nna, Tracey Bailey & Ibtisam Tothill (2016). Allelic Variants of KLK2 Gene predict the presence of prostate cancer at biopsy. Journal of Cancer Diagnosis 1: 105. Doi: 10.4172/jcd.1000105
1. Ifeoma Okoye & Emmanuel Nna (Co-editor): Enthroning early detection of Breast of Cancer in Nigeria. Enugu, 2011; 220 pages, Fegno Press.
2. Emmanuel Nna (Editor). Understanding Prostate Cancer: Questions and Answers. Enugu 2012, 240 pages, ABIC Press (In Press).
3. Ifeoma Okoye & Emmanuel Nna. A Handbook for Health Research Ethics. Enugu 2013, 180 pages, Fegno Press, ISBN: 978-978-51096-9-6
Presented at the 7th International Cancer Conference, AORTIC, Dares Salaam Tannzania.